From the back of the book:
FORGOTTEN NO MORE
Deep in the Osirian desert stands the blank-faced monument known as the Sightless Sphinx. In search of the stolen mummy of Chisisek, the architect of the flying tomb of the Sky Pharaoh Hakotep I, the heroes track the cult of the Forgotten Pharaoh to its secret headquarters inside the sphinx. There they must face monstrous mercenaries and servants of the demon lord Areshkagal before finally confronting the masked cultists and their leader, the Forgotten Pharaoh, who has been possessed by a fragment of Hakotep’s soul.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Mummy’s Mask Adventure Path and includes:
- "Secrets of the Sphinx", a Pathfinder adventure for 10th-level characters, by Amber E. Scott.
- An exploration of the sinister world of curses, by Russ Taylor.
- Two exciting additional encounters in Osirion’s wastes, by Greg A. Vaughan.
- Reptilian rage and unexpected rescue in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Five newmonsters to challenge player characters, by Michael Kortes, David Schwartz, and Larry Wilhelm.