From publisher blurb:
Snow White is an adventurous fairy tale compatible with Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, designed for four to six 6th-8th level characters.
Love is firmly in the northern air of the Klavek Kingdom, as what started as a marriage of political practicality has turned into the real thing. The Prince of the mighty Klavek Kingdom has met the true love of his life, Lumi Valtatytar, daughter of Lord Herttua Valta of Morsain. Lumi is loved by everyone for her intelligence, kindness, and not least, for her grace and beauty (which are beyond compare).
But the path of true love rarely runs smoothly; the PCs, initially there to help at the wedding, find themselves involved with assassination attempts, political intrigue, dastardly machinations, insurgents, and even murder! At every turn, someone or something seems determined to stop the party from getting Lumi to the church on time. Who is behind all these devious mischief and can they be caught? There’s plenty for the PCs to reflect on as they make every effort to ensure the marriage of the year goes ahead, while fighting to clear their names at the same time.
Suddenly and without warning, Lumi disappears; the party is responsible for tracking her down and returning her safely to Castle Morsain. Their quest won’t be easy as they must first enter the dreaded Haunted Forest and deal with the seven short folk responsible for Lumi’s abduction.
During their journey the PCs must evade a bottomless pit ravenously following them through the woods, explore the fabled Feyglade, and escape a forest maze and its minotaur guardian. Then the party will come face-to-face with the short folk and a wizened crone before rescuing Lumi and returning to Morsain, where they find themselves under attack as someone tries to prevent them from getting back to the castle.
Snow White spans nearly 250 pages and includes:
- Multiple paths to reach each stage of the story
- Detailed cartography mapping of a full-scale castle
- A new multi-stage poison, “Assassin Vine Cocktail”
- Rules for running a high speed chase on horseback through a forest
- The Alchemist's Journal, detailing the various flora & fauna in the Haunted Forest
- New creatures, including the Twisted Treant, Bottomless Pit and Gravewrap
- Fairy tale-themed traps, such as the Binding Rocking Chair
- New magic items, including the amulet of sleep, bed of alertness and orb of misleading
- Multiple possible endings to the tale, depending upon the players’ actions throughout the adventure
- Game mechanics for falling in love—the heart rules the head!
- Gorgeous maps by Tommi Salama
- And of course, all those essential fairy tale elements; a beautiful heroine, a prince, a queen, a magic mirror, and a hidden cabin in a haunted forest