From publisher blurb:
Now compatible with the Swords & Wizardry rules, with new maps, illustrations, and content.
Hot wind snaps the black sails of the Soulcatcher as an eager voice calls from the crow’s nest, “Land ho!”
Ahead lies the island of Kalmatta, your destination, home to plague colonies, marooned pirates, madmen and secrets no mortal mind was meant to uncover. It is also the location of the ruined city of Zadabad and its famed treasure vaults.
Whether fortunate or ill-fated, you have in your possession the Rod of the Crescent Moon, a relic of dead religions and forgotten kingdoms. It is also the key to unlocking the vaults. But finding the lost city is a challenge many have accepted, but none have survived. Fetid swamps, harsh jungles and unforgiving mountains hide your prize.
How far will you travel and how much will you risk to uncover the treasure vaults of Zadabad?
This 64-page island-crawl will provide many hours of gaming, and is an ideal location to begin your next campaign.
- Simple rules for exploring the island
- Random treasure table with common and rare items
- Appendix of new monsters (30+!)
- Appendix of unique magic items (11!)
- 3 detailed tombs to randomly discover and plunder
- 19 fixed encounters, including the ruins of Zadabad and its fabled vaults
- 7 maps