From publisher blurb:
Samurai Sheepdog is proud to present the previously unreleased, highly anticipated followup to the Player's Advantage line that started with Rogues. After 14 years, you can finally pick up a copy of Player's Advantage - Monk!
- Want to add a new twist to your monk? This product spends 130 pages providing different variations, class builds, and prestige class ideas for monks that are still fun to use as inspiration for any d20 monk character.
- Want to fill out your collection of Mystic Eye options? Look no further. Player's Advantage - Monk is only one of many books now available in PDF; unchanged from its final editing pass in 2003 and laid out with a retro feel while applying the Samurai Sheepdog logos and website.
- Want to see one of these great books updated for Pathfinder or 5th Edition D&D? Let us know and we'll put our attention on the most popular first.
About the Book
Delve into your favorite classes with new rules, variant classes, prestige classes, and other exciting additions. For the new player, you'll find helpful information to develop your character from both a rules and role-playing standpoint. Experienced players will discover ample new options to breathe new life into old classes. Game Masters, do not despair, there are helpful chapters for you as well! Easily choose class combinations to create unique NPCs using detailed charts for multiclassed characters. New NPC classes and sample NPCs makes it easy to add new flavor to your game. The series also builds on proven Open Game Content, taking it to new heights by integrating it into the new material. Don't be satisfied with just any expansion book, take the advantage!
The series continues with Player's Advantage: Monk - jump kicking its way onto the scene!
- 5 Archetypes detailing numerous types of monks, their practices, outlook, recommended feats, races, and variations give old and new players a fresh look at the rogue.
- Numerous feats expand the monk's capabilities, taking him in new directions and new heights.
- 6 New PC classes, 1 NPC class, and 12 prestige classes provide plentiful alternatives to the core monk.
- 10 Killer combos let you, at a glance, compare multiclassing options to choose the right character for the job. Useful for planning PCs or creating NPCs, these charts include character concepts and related archetypes to aid in choosing feats, skills, and other game mechanics.
- New equipment makes the dirty work easier and more exciting with new monk weapons so you don't have to feel left out when everybody else is buying gear.
- And tons more! Uncover the secrets of the monk and see the class with new eyes.