From publisher blurb:
New Frontiers Revealed!
In the three centuries after the Catacendre, the men and women of the Elendel Basin thought they’d conquered the world with their science, civilization, industry, and the powers of Allomancy and Feruchemy. But this is Scadrial, and there’s always another secret. From the shadows of the past echo rumors of immortal shapeshifters pursuing mysterious agendas, ancient relics wielded by great heroes, dark blood magic thought lost to time, and an undiscovered people come from beyond the horizon in flying ships. Why have these mysteries been revealed now, and what others may yet be found? Time to gather your posse and find out!
Masks of the Past
is the a supplement for the Alloy of Law
campaign setting. It expands on the events and secrets in Brandon Sanderson’s novels Shadows of Self and The Bands of Mourning. It contains a wealth of new world information, game rules, and advice for setting your story in this exciting era, including...
- An updated setting with new maps and character details to bring the revelations from the most recent Alloy of Law novels into your game
- More information about the Faceless Immortals — their society, agendas, and rules for introducing them in your game
- Complete rules for Malwish characters, along with all the gear, Stunts, and secrets they employ
- A guide to Elendel, New Seran, and the Terris enclaves
- Tons of new character options, including powerful Networks and Stunts covering gunplay, gunsmithing, and your homeland
- Updated gear and technology, with rules for sacred Relics, universal metalminds, Hazekiller gear, and airships
- A rogues’ gallery of favorite characters from the new novels, including Steris, MeLaan, Bleeder, and Allik Neverfar
- Eight sensational yarns to help you run a quick pick-up game or kick off your campaign
Explore the New Horizon!