Ozone Plaza is silent. Only a low murmur is heard from the crowds huddling around the info the holo screens in the souq. Yet it heralds a gathering storm. The air is thick with anticipation as you make your way toward the nearest terminal. A reporter on the holo screen speaks gravely:
" The Emissary from Xene has disapperead..."
Street reportes call it The Mysticides. Scores of mystics have been found dead, or disappered without a trace. Who is hunting the mystics of Coriolis? And why? When a friend of the player characters disappears, it become personal. Can they solve the mystery before it is too late?
Emissary Lost is the first part in the epic Mercy of Icons campaign for the award-winning Coriolis - The Third Horizon roleplaying game. The struggle for the Horizon has started - only the last Icons themselves know how it will end.
- A detailed background of the events and plots that threaten the balance of the Third Horizon.
- In the Wake of the Martyr - an investigative scenario based on Coriolis station. The hunt for clues will bring the characters to the bustling Ozone Plaza, to the decadent elites in the Spire, and deep down into the darkness of the Cellar.
- The Kuan Connection, the second scenario in the book, takes the characters down to the surface of the planet Kua. There, they will follow a trail of blood through the jungles, immerse themselves in the violent politics of the shadow of the mighty Monolith.
- A number of maps and handouts, depicting Coriolis station, planet Kua, and important documents.
- A scenario generator that can be used to provide countless hours of play once the pre-made scenarios are complet-