From publisher blurb:
A Roleplaying Game of Students in a School of Monsters and Mad Scientists
As a student at the prestigious H.P. Lovecraft Preparatory Academy, you’ll uncover conspiracies, deal with bullies and uncaring professors, explore dangerous steam tunnels, study for exams, escape from horrible monstrosities that humanity was never meant to see, and try to avoid an extended stay at Arkham Sanitarium. And that's just orientation week!
- A semi-humorous RPG in the tradition of Saturday morning cartoons featuring mystery-busting kids…only the monsters are real.
- Features a detailed sandbox environment on the campus of a haunted New England boarding school.
- New archetypes to create a variety of students, from the Athlete to the Class Clown to the Visionary.
- Design your own faculty! Want Dr. Frankenstein to be the new Biology professor? No problem!
- Thanks to the medical breakthroughs developed by Dr. West in the school infirmary, your character can’t die…but sanity is another matter entirely.
- A section for Headmasters (the GM) with advice and mechanics for creating a variety of strange and exciting mysteries on school grounds.
This book contains an alternate Pip System edition of the game. Everything you need to play the game using our own Pip System can be found in this book.