From publisher blurb:
This book overall is edition neutral, but its lore is closer to Revised era books (gangrel leaving the Camarilla...) while its feel and ambiance is 1st or 2nd edition (Behind closed doors personal and political horror). The heavily modified layout is 2nd edition.
Blood and wine come in many flavors
Known for its wine and architecture, Bordeaux hides many facets in its cellars. Open this player guide for Bordeaux and read about the city that was English due to a 12th century divorce and marriage, a city that traded metals and slaves, a city with high technology and world-renowned institutes, a city of patrimony, collaborators and resistants, of the precursors of the Enlightenment ideas and of fierce rivalries with Paris. And the biggest European sand dune.
Bordeaux by Night includes:
- An overview of the general and local history and geography;
- Maps and other visual aids;
- A small crash course on Just French Things;
- What is known about notable characters and their coterie charts;
- A character index, references and further sources