From publisher blurb:
This is an upgraded, RELOADED version of The Lost Lush: Extracting a Carousing Fool, with 54 pages of improved content.
"Loose Catapult" Baron Hanswurst is lost again on a bender in the rough-and-tumble Vodníkov neighborhood of the Golden City.
But tonight, the masses are one insult away from hopeless revolt which will set off an overwhelming bloody reaction.
Baroness Prudentia wants the party to track him through the raucous dive bars of Vodníkov and discreetly bring him back alive and sober before the Duke comes to visit in 3 days.
Simple, right? Hardly!
Hijinks, fireworks ensue...
This raucous, rip-roaring, pub-crawling adventure contains:
- tables affected by the reputation the party builds through their actions
- table of gossip about Baron Hanswurst's latest gaffes which affect the party
- flavorful local human and supernatural NPCs
- tomb of a hated strongman
- a fortified brewery operated by leather-jacketed nuns
- the tower of the suddenly absent Dr. Faustus, now occupied by patchuoli-scented, black-clad squatters
- 14 major locations, including 12 pub-like venues, plus sub-locations to explore
- PLAYER MAP of neighborhood nightspots
- DM MAP indicating page numbers of keyed neighborhood locations
- many additional DM maps with location details
- index and handy DM information page
- allusions to real-life history, recent and long-ago, in Prague, Czech Republic
- pre-generated PCs & an equipment grab bag, if players don't use their own
- a dazzling, flavor-saturated PICTURE APPENDIX for DM to show players
- details and suggestions to easily expand, extend, re-use as a city sandbox