From publisher blurb:
The Hikari class general transport is a rugged and affordable entry-level ship for aspiring captains. Though they are produced and sold by the Sendai Corporation (a front for the notorious House Suyama crime family), the ships are legal and a good value - just be careful if the salesman offers financing at rates that sound too good to be true.
The Hikari line consists of two variants, each named for a breed of Koi. The Hikari Utsuri is the standard configuration. It includes a sizable cargo bay and a couple of cabins for potential passengers. There are bunks for a crew of two to six. The Hikari Muji replaces most of the cargo hold with additional passenger cabins, bringing the total ship’s complement to five crew and a rather crowded eighteen passengers. Both versions are sturdily built at rock bottom prices. There is nothing cutting edge or deluxe to be found here - though the craft are easy to upgrade or customize as money and time allow. Map pages are provided to represent either variant.
The Hikari package contains three highly detailed, layered PDF files:
• Main Book
- 18 page PDF file detailing the ship and interior areas.
- Contains 3D rendered scenes as well as orthographic views of the ships.
- Includes system independent statistics designed for easy addition to your game of choice.
- Background, art, and text are on different layers for custom display and printing.
• Map Pages
- 15 page PDF file containing complete interior maps and instructions for assembly.
- Miniature-scale maps for tactical combat with an optional 1 inch = 5 ft grid.
- Divided into pages for easy printing in full color or printer-friendly black and white.
- Selectable layers include: grid, black & white version, and optional objects.
• Uncut Map Image
- A single page PDF files containing a 23x35 inch image of the complete deckplans.
- Select either a light or dark background (for printing or projection/display).
- Includes layers for grid, black & white version, optional cargo.
- Also includes a flat, grid-aligned jpeg image of the map on a dark background for VTT use.