- Hacking* in MOTHERSHIP® can be a lucrative, if dangerous, skill for any crewmember to acquire. It can open doors, control gun turrets and expose sensitive information.
Most *Hacking* checks are simple: an electronic airlock is locked and the Hacker makes an Intellect (*Hacking*) check and if they succeed the door is opened. Easy.
However, if your scenario requires a more robust challenge, say hacking into corporate research station’s primary database, you may want to design a **NETWORK**.
The Mothership Hacker's Handbook includes all the tools you need to create robust hacking challenges in Mothership or any other cyberpunk or sci-fi game. It includes:
- A brand new loadout for character creation: The Exploitation Loadout.
- Intuitive and simple rules and guidelines for building * Networks for your players to hack.
- A Response table for when your players fail their hack.
- A new system for "User Accounts" that allow everyone (not just Hackers) to get in on the action.
- A new equipment section with tons of tools, decks, gear, and single-use software to aid in your intrusion attempts.
This supplement is suitable for characters of any level.