- "For ages, since before even the Calamity, the Tower has protected our people from outside influence. Here, even in the ruined world, alone we persevere. But this can't be all that there is. There must be more survivors outside of the Wall. The Attendants say there must be, and that is why the Tower has made heroes of mortal men: The Chosen Ones. With their help, we can scout outside the Wall, braving unforgiving wilderness and deadly creatures that lurk in the chaos, in search of more human life. With the Chosen Ones, we can unravel the mystery of the Calamity and how we can stop it from eventually tearing even Tavaria apart..."
Chosen Ones is a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG that takes place in a ruined world. The last bastion of human civilization, the worn-but-persevering city-state of Tavaria, stands tall among the wreckage thanks to the Tower and its magical protection. In order to fight against myriad demons, undead, and monstrous beasts that now populate the world, the Tower chooses random townsfolk and grants them magical powers and exceptional fighting abilities, all so they may be sent outside of the Wall to search for resources, answers, and, hopefully, signs of human life outside the city.
In this game, you will:
- Choose between 9 character classes
- Demon Hunter
- Magic Knight
- Form a party of ordinary people turned superhuman heroes
- Grow stronger with each successful mission and collect new weapons to add to your arsenal
- Experience fast, powerful combat featuring swords, guns, and magic, made possible by the LUMEN engine