The Villain's Kit includes an introductory adventure for Game Masters new to the 7th Sea world, a detailed description of a tavern generic enough to be placed in any campaign, and essays and game aids designed to make roleplaying villains easier for the GM.
A copy of the Villain's Kit came free with membership in Novus Ordem Mundi, the "secret society for Game Masters".
From back of the book:
The Villain's Kit includes:
- Footprint Island: An introductory treasure hunt adventure for novice and experienced players.
- The Powder Keg: A unique tavern full of NPCs, adventure hooks, and seven different backgrounds to make it fit within any of Theah's nations.
- How To Build the Perfect Villain: An essay on building exciting, convincing, unique and balanced bad guys (and gals) for your 7th Sea games.
- Four New Action Maps: Leveled and ready for swashbuckling action, Players can fight their way through a Theatre, a Stable and Coach House, a Vaticine Chapel and the Powder Keg Tavern.
- Sixteen NPC head shots: Great visual aids for your game; develop these characters however you wish.
- Campaign Construction Sheet: Design, organize and keep track of your adventures.