Subtitle: "The World of Robert E. Howard's Barbarian Hero."
From the back of the book:
The greatest hero of the Hyborian Age was a barbarian: CONAN OF CIMMERIA!
Black-haired and sullen-eyed was Conan, a thief, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth. Cycles of legend revolve around his name, glimpses of a world before history, where evil wizards performed dark sorcery, and where the fate of an empire turned on the strength and skill of a single sword.
GURPS Conan, a worldbook for Steve Jackson's Generic Universal RolePlaying System, lets you enter the Hyborian Age, where shining kingdoms lay spread across the world like blue mantles across the stars... Zamora, with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery; Zingara with its chivalry; Stygia with its shadow-guarded tombs; Hyrkania whose riders wore steel, silk and gold; and powerful Aquilonia, the proudest kingdom of the world.
- A gazetteer describing the people, customs, law, religion and mysteries of 34 lands of the world of Conan.
- A complete bibliography of 73 currently published Conan stories: names, races and nationalities, places and more.
- Maps and historical information for the entire Thurian continent, from the isles of Antillia to the coast of Khitai.
- Spells of the Hyborian Age, including the enchantments of the mysterious Black Ring and the potent sorceries of the Book of Skelos.
- Rules for generating Hyborian Age characters.
- Advice on running a Hyborian Age campaign and how to roleplay the non-human races, including Degenerate Men, Serpent People and Satyrs.
- Complete GURPS stats for characters from the Conan saga, including Conan, Bêlit and Thoth-Amon.