From publisher blurb:
The Darkness has Teeth
Beyond the Horizon, dark forces claw at the edges of sanity, battering at the fabric of reality, seeking final night:
- Nephandi, the Corrupters
- Marauders, the Foot-Soldiers of Chaos
- Demons, the Renders of Souls
- Paradox Spirits, the Mage's Bane
- Umbrood, the Living Mysteries
What are they? Why are they? Can we stand against them all? And what if we cannot?
The Book of Madness
...And It Hungers!
is a bestiary for Mage: The Ascension, exploring the darker reaches of magick's touch. It includes:
- Details about a mage's deadliest foes;
- Dozens of mystic creatures from the Dark Side;
- Storyteller hints, cosmology, and more.