From The Back of the Book:
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path continues! The evil beneath the town of Sandpoint refuses to sleep quietly, and a killer from the ancient past awakes. Clues found in his lair lead to the den of a legendary dragon and into a vast arcane dungeon ruled by ageless wizards, where the seven deadly sins reign supreme. Can the PCs hone the sins within themselves into weapons against their true foe, Karzoug, the resurrected Runelord of Greed?
This volume of Pathfinder includes:
- "Sins of the Saviors," an adventure for 12th-level characters, by Stephen S. Greer.
- Insights into the magic of Thassilon and the arcane secrets of the runelords, by Brian Cortijo, Nicolas Logue, Owen K.C. Stephens, et al.
- a glimpse into the profane cult of Lamashtu, the goddess of madness, monsters, and nightmares, by Sean K. Reynolds.
- The fifth installment of the Pathfinder's journal, by Mike McArtor and James L. Sutter.
- Six new monsters, by Joshua J. Frost, Stephen S. Greer, Mike McArtor, and F. Wesley Schneider.