The PCs are anthropomorphic dragons in a pseudo-Victorian world.
Table of Contents
- The Death of Bon Agornin:A short excerpt from the most excellent novel Tooth and Claw by Jo Walton, with some unfortunately intrusive asides on a variety of matter.
- The Biology of Dragons:In which matters of nature such as the origin and perpetuation of the Draconic species, diet, flame, & health are discussed, with some references to matters that may be inappropriate to a younger audience.
- Tiamath:A history of the Draconic nation and its current status & economy, notes on international relationships, transport, communications, etc.
- Out and About in Tiamath:A more detailed look at modern Tiamath and its capital, Irieth.
- Society:Concerning the government of Tiamath, its rulers and the lesser classes, the courts, and the defence of the realm.
- Religion:Concerning Higher Things and matters of faith, of concern to all right-thinking dragons, and other notes.
- The Yarge:A consideration of the habits, behaviour, and life cycle of the hereditary enemies of all dragon-kind, their arts and sciences, and the horror with which they should be regarded by all dragons.
- Recommended Reading
- Cut-Out Characters
- The Rules of the Game:In which a game originally designed for human characters is tweaked to make it suitable for dragons.
- Adventures:In which the rules and setting come together.
- The Crimson Claw Assurance Society:In which fighting piracy ensures profitability.
- Amazing Things Every Dragonet Should Know:In which an author needs a little help with his research
- Epilogue: Past, Present, and Future:Some reflections on the history and possible future of Irieth.
- End Notes:Copyright information and other legal niceties related to this game, its art, etc.