From the back of the book:
They Walk Among Us!
Fear stalks the streets of Old Korvosa as the Curse of the Crimson Throne continues! Anarchy, plague, and the mandates of a pitiless queen have thrown the island community into chaos. Forsaken by the government and cut off from the rest of the city, hundreds of unfortunates stand helpless against the rising criminal warlords, each eager to carve out a slice of Korvosa as his own. Yet, amid the turmoil of warring gangs and sinister power mongers hides the only man who might be able to restore sanity to the beleaguered city. But why has he remained silent for so long? What secret of the new queen does he hide? And what fiendish power grows in the shadows, ready to sink its claws into the heart of Old Korvosa?
This volume of Pathfinder
- “Escape from Old Korvosa,” an adventure for 8th-level characters, by Richard Pett.
- A glimpse into the world of assassins and the blood-soaked path of Golarion’s peerless killers, the Red Mantis, by James Jacobs and Nicolas Logue.
- The merciless manipulations and earthbound evils of the rakshasa, by Owen K. C. Stephens.
- Eando Klein finds more to fear than orcs in the heart of the Hold of Belkzen, a new entry into the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber Scott.
- Five new monsters by Brian Cortijo, Joshua J. Frost, James Jacobs, and Richard Pett.