From the back of the book:
The Pyramids Await
Covered by shifting desert sands and ruled by a pharaoh who binds the very elements to his will, Osirion is a land of ancient mystery. Inside its weathered pyramids and ruined temples, mummies, curses, and worse horrors guard the opulent tombs of long-dead god-kings against thieves of all sorts. Now, with the Ruby Prince opening some of the nation’s most famous and deadly locations to exploration, adventurers and scholars from across the world are converging on Osirion to make their fortunes or die trying. Do you have what it takes to master the secrets of the past?
This sourcebook can be used alone or to supplement other Egyptian-themed adventures such as J1: Entombed with the Pharaohs
and J4: The Pact Stone Pyramid
. Inside this Pathfinder Companion
, you’ll find:
- Geographic features of Osirion, including sites like the Lost Fortress of Mekshir and the Slave Trenches of Hakotep, all ripe for plunder and adventure!
- Information on Sothis, ancient capital of Osirion, including the Grand Bazaar, Black Dome, Necropolis of the Faithful, and the nested temples of Azgahaad’s Spire!
- Lesser-known cults and religions, plus magic items sacred to those faiths!
- Statistics for the Ruby Prince Khemet III, ruler of Osirion!
- The stone-skinned warriors of the Living Monolith prestige class!
- New feats and spells for necromancers, tomb explorers, traders, investigators, and more!