From the back of the book:
Secrets of the Lost City
The legendary lost city of Saventh-Yhi, known to some as the City of Seven Spears, has finally been found! Yet while the ancient city’s mysteries have long remained hidden, all manner of man-eating beasts and plants still dwell within the vine-choked ruins. Can the PCs be the first among five competing factions to claim the rights of discovery? Or will they become but the latest of Saventh-Yhi’s victims?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path
- “City of Seven Spears,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, and Rob McCreary, including an extensive appendix of magic items designed by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- A detailed look at the members of the five factions exploring the city, by James Jacobs and Rob McCreary.
- New powers and magic items from the sinister mystical tradition of juju, by Mike Shel.
- Deadly lion riders in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin Laws.
- Nine new monsters, by Jesse Benner, Patrick Renie, and Neil Spicer.