From publisher blurb:
This sourcebook, forming part of the Official Traveller Universe, presents the whole of Gateway Domain in a single volume. Within are details of over 1000 worlds scattered across four entire sectors of space, plus a wealth of information on the people places and wonders of this troubled region.
- History of the Domain - A detailed history of Gateway Domain, covering the rise of its native inhabitants, the later explorations and settlements of the region, as well as the political and military events of the region. A complete timeline is also provided.
- People of the Domain: The Domain is dominated by Humaniti, but numerous alien races with their own agendas and desires also inhabit the region.
- The Dominant Powers: A comprehensive look at the most influential power of the region, the Third Imperium, as well as the three other dominant interstellar states bordering the Domain: The 2000 Worlds of the K'kree, the Hive Federation, and the Solomani Confederation.
- The Pocket Empires: Located throughout the region the Domain encompasses are more than 30 individual interstellar states of varying size and ideology, with detailed backgrounds provided for each.
- Organizations and Megacorporations: Governments aren't the only ones that wield considerable influence and power across the region. From the 13 Imperial chartered megacorporations to the various political and religious movements to the smaller supercorporations of the region, all are covered.
- Personalities: An introduction to a number of major and minor power players in the Domain, including Archduke Erechs and his rival for power, former Archduke Nells, as well as the K'kree Nar'grxltir, who is known to represent both the interests of the 2000 Worlds and the Lords of Thunder.
- Political Map: A full-page map denoting the coverage and locations of the major and minor interstellar states and polities within the Gateway region.
- Quadrant Maps: 16 full-page, detailed Quadrant maps covering all four sectors of the Domain. Each map is broken down into four subsectors and supplemented with full Universal World Profiles for each world. Further, more detailed profiles are provided for three worlds within each quadrant.
- Adventure! An entire chapter is devoted to providing tips, suggestions, and inspiration for running adventures in the Gateway Domain. To further kickstart your campaign, a full-length adventure is included!