From publisher blurb:
A year has passed since the events told of in Kings of the Sea. It is time for our heroes to leave the colony of Brenna and voyage to Uppsala, crown jewel of Svithjodh, home of Freyr, seat of King Egil, the Sorcerer-King.
Uppsala, the mythical city, the commercial and political centre of Scandia. Here heroes are welcomed with open arms, their coming sung of by skalds and foretold by the fates. But there are dangers to be avoided in the city just as surely as in the wilderness, for politics is a game riddled with pitfalls every bit as deadly as the monsters they have already faced, and where friends are often indistinguishable from enemies.
This supplement for Yggdrasill, the roleplaying game of Norse adventure, contains:
- A complete description of the city of Uppsala and its surroundings.
- Background on the Sorcerer-Kings of Uppsala.
- A table of random encounters.
- A new adventure – White Shields.
- The thrilling next instalment in the Yggdrasill campaign – Iron & Blood.
- New character traits and spells.
- And much more besides!