The 6-6 System is a progressive dice pool system where players always have 6 dice to use during a game round. Additionally, as character strength advances so too does the strength of their dice pool. Most characters begin the game using 4 and 6-sided dice, however in time they gain access to larger die types, all the way up to 20-sided dice.
- The 6-6 System allows players to choose how their dice will be used, giving them a high degree of control during game play. They may roll more dice to increase the probability of success during their character’s actions, or save dice for use during defensive Counter Rolls.
- Rich, detailed game world
- Layered game mechanics that can add or remove layers of complexity as desired
- Point-based Character Creation and Character Development
- Unique system of magic that offers limitless powerful effects
- Community contribution that will help shape the game world