Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Chambliss
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We need to leave now! ... Quietly

After weeks on the road we need a break. Its really quiet here. We don’t see any zombies on the street maybe its safe. A couple of guys we met have keys to a diners they worked at down the street and they say they just got a large shipment of food before all this mess went down . Three of our scouts are going out to check things out and may we can make some food. We are going set up camp in a nearby house...

Only one scout came back he says its bad... There are nest everywhere! Both the other guys we met got grabbed as they were searching. He ran away leaving the keys on the ground. (blue x & green x). He assured us they didn’t see him but he is sure they heard him. Either way its not safe, so we need to pack back up and leave now. Fast and quiet.

Dang it, I want a slice a pizza so bad.

Objective: reach the exit with every alive survivor still carrying supplies

Special rules

Grab our gear and get out
Place a Red x for every survivor playing. This is the gear we just set up.
Set aside 2 cans, 1 rice, 1 water, 1 bullet ammo, and 1 shell ammo.
draw randomly one for every red x revealed.

Should we get their keys?
The keys carried by the guys we met on the road are still where they were snatched up. We could grab them even if only to slip through the diner as a short cut.

You gain 5 xp for each X drawn.

They don’t know we are here, and we don’t know how many are out there.
When spawning zombies for any reason, instead of placing physical models down, only place the spawn cards on the board. Each zombie turn move the cards as if they were walkers. Do not reveal the type and number of zombies until a survivor can draw line of sight to the spawn card. When any survivor gains line of sight on a spawn card, reveal it and place zombies as usual for the CURRENT experience level (blue, yellow, orange or red).
rule from Sonic Bunny-BGG

I said quiet
For every noise token that is placed on the board move the face down spawn cards one zone closer to the loudest space on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get 5 xp for the "gear" objective tokens? If not then I would remove them and just divide up the gear randomly to each character, or choose what characters take, if anything. It just seems fiddly to place all those tokens and then remove them all right at the beginning if you don't get bonus xp.

Those are my thoughts, at least.

Edit: Other than that, it sounds great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Chambliss
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatchet Jack wrote:
You gain 5 xp for each X drawn.
I probably need to be more clear.

I want yellow spawns to happen quick. To give the feeling of everything going to crap fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, yeah. I couldn't tell if the 5 xp only was included for the diner keys since the others are under a different heading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls