Subject: Anything good in Leipzig in July 21-25? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dmitrijs Zulenkovs
Denmark
Glostrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a business trip to Leipzig in July 21-25. Is any gaming happening\are there any gaming groups to join then? My German is so-so, thats why would be great to join an English-speaking one. TY in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Collins
Canada
Prince Rupert
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the good stuff happens in October, the 200th anniversary of the victory over Napoleon at Leipzig. wish i could be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitrijs Zulenkovs
Denmark
Glostrup
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rly? And what do they plan to make? I was thinking of going to Essen in October by car maybe. Leipzig is on the way in fact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Collins
Canada
Prince Rupert
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact

Andreas E. Gebhardt
Germany
Birkenwerder
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: SocratesMicrobadge: Jet PilotMicrobadge: Phantom II fanMicrobadge: Mach BusterMicrobadge: Karl Popper

Here is the text of a message he sent me the other day:

Quote:
Peter,

you sent a BGG-mail to me for a long time ago
Now I can add some specific informations not at hand at that time:

* Kevin Zucker meanwhile published "Napoleon at Leipzig" (5th Ed.) in his own company in Feb/March 2013. He even added the mini-game "Hanau 1813" to it (which I playtested twice and put up the two AARs on BGG's NaL-page.
* Kevin Zucker is planning to come over to Germany and the Leipzig area for the 200-year-anniversary in October 2013. So I'm bound to arrange his trip. I will open a ConSimWOrld chat-folder for Kevin's tour to assist the planning and dialogue with him. Right now we are planning on four events he will attend and give a speech. On at least two of them we are planning a wargame evening thereafter.

So if you are still interested in NaL, just drop a mail...

Andy

Good luck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls