Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: rss [+] [View All]
Jeff Finazzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there still an RSS feed for all game titles in the new layout. I see individual ones for each forum for the game, but not a single one for all forums.

Or am I just overlooking it?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed this too this morning. All my feeds for specific games are dead. It was nice to have one feed that handled all the new additions to a game. There really aren't enough new additions to a game that subscribing to each individual section of the forum would make any sense. And actually, now that I look at the forum table for a specific game I don't see anything that allows you to subscribe to the individual parts of the forum (reviews, sessions etc.). Where did you see that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Finazzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your explanation was much clearer than mine. Thanks!

If you choose "Browse" at the forum section there is an XML tag for each forum type. I already have 200+ feeds in my aggregator. I'd like to still be able to keep one feed per game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Argh, all my game feeds in Bloglines are dying! It took *ages* to set up feeds for 150+ games. Please reactivat them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.