Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I broke my little transparent plastic cube containing 3 tiny d6. Suddenly I needed a die roller app for my phone to play Fabled Lands comfortably. Unfortunately in the Nokia Store there was a total of two dice rolling apps to choose from for my MeeGo phone, and neither was what I was looking for (trying to say it in a nice way). So I had to learn some Qt/QML and make one.

Now I can roll from 1 to 99 d6 on my phone (and no annoying animations or sounds or vibrations):

Anyway Fabled Lands never requires more than 2d6, so it already should be overkill for what I need it for now.

In case anyone here use a Nokia phone that runs MeeGo or Symbian (not very likely?), I can send you a test-build of the app if you want to try it. I guess there are enough dice apps on iOS and Android that it is a waste of time for me to port it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.