Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As you probably know C and C left the printer on 6/12 and I am really hoping it only takes four weeks for it to arrive, which would mean it could ship from FFG late next week!! For maybe arrival at stores on July 18!!!

Just sharing a bit of a dream as I find myself jonesing for new cards.

gulp

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like an ideal post to go in the microchat.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/914288/anr-microchat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Finkle
msg tools
Ugh, so the best case scenario is late July? I was hoping to see the set like, this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Argama Flight Crew
badge
INFERNO BLADE!
mbmbmbmbmb
On FFG's site it's still yellow (on the boat). Once it goes green (shipping) it usually takes at least a week before I see it in stores or peorders go out. I don't expect to see it in my hands until late July. Hopefully the rest of the spoilers will be out before then.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
There is something odd though. On the site the date the game is reported "on the boat" is 6/12, but here on BGG there is a thread saying it got on the boat dated 6/6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure that date is updated every time the listing is updated in any way. What I think happened is that the release date went from "Q3 2013" to "July 2013" on 6/12/13, but the status was updated to "On the boat" around 6/6/13.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azek
Canada
flag msg tools
MavericK96 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that date is updated every time the listing is updated in any way. What I think happened is that the release date went from "Q3 2013" to "July 2013" on 6/12/13, but the status was updated to "On the boat" around 6/6/13.
If that's true, then it should be shipping to distributors next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
azek wrote:
MavericK96 wrote:
If that's true, then it should be shipping to distributors next week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
I was expecting it for this week already, the next one is probably it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remy Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
http://boardgametop10s.com/audio/bg10.xml
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was really looking forward to a gap of a couple of months between Creation and Control and Opening Moves. But with the C&C's slip, if Opening Moves stays on schedule, it will follow right behind in the second week of August. (Projection based on date of announcement plus three months.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
Aweberman wrote:
I was really looking forward to a gap of a couple of months between Creation and Control and Opening Moves. But with the C&C's slip, if Opening Moves stays on schedule, it will follow right behind in the second week of August. (Projection based on date of announcement plus three months.)
YES YES MORE CARDS MORE CARDS GIVE US MORE CARDS!!

...sorry, it's hard to keep the inner greed demon in check

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wolf88 wrote:
Aweberman wrote:

If the Spin Cycle stays on its projected schedule we'll get 55+20+20+20=115 cards b/w late July and end of September, taking the card universe from 173 to 288 in ~70 days!

Which all means you'll get your wish.

-tpl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
Excellent! i'm ALMOST sad that i'm getting a job that will leave me with little time/opportunity to play netrunner. I say almost because it still beats no job

Back to topic, I'm fully expecting the set to be spoiled in 7-8 days from now.

Also wait a sec, how did you get that number? 1st Spin cycle is August, second is September third should be October, what did I miss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
Anacortes
Washington
flag msg tools
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, the third Data Pack of the Spin Cycle currently says Q3 2013, which would mean by the end of September, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Lupo
Italy
Lecce
Puglia
flag msg tools
mb
Nice! I hope it's not delayed then!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Bradley
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tobinlopes wrote:
Wolf88 wrote:
Aweberman wrote:

If the Spin Cycle stays on its projected schedule we'll get 55+20+20+20=115 cards b/w late July and end of September, taking the card universe from 173 to 288 in ~70 days!

-tpl
... your numbers are off. 233 base and Genesis, plus your 115 cards gets us 348!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't have high hopes for the 3rd Spin Cycle pack actually making a Q3 release. It's most likely going to get pushed back to Q4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
Yeah, I don't have high hopes for the 3rd Spin Cycle pack actually making a Q3 release. It's most likely going to get pushed back to Q4.
In other words...Knight to Q4. Even the release date is chess themed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Finkel
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad we didn't get any previews this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
roborob wrote:
Skylar114 wrote:
I don't know what kind of 17x17 square chess YOU'VE been playing...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skylar114 wrote:
roborob wrote:
Skylar114 wrote:
I don't know what kind of 17x17 square chess YOU'VE been playing...
Q4 usually refers to Queen 4, ie. the 4th square in the Queen's file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CarteretGC wrote:
tobinlopes wrote:
Wolf88 wrote:
Aweberman wrote:

-tpl
... your numbers are off. 233 base and Genesis, plus your 115 cards gets us 348!
Yeppers....I was off by 60....

-tpl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls