Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Trigiani
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This should totally be a variant but I'm not sure how.

Still use loyalty cards and 1 or more players gets a cylon card and is trying to kill the other players. The humans are trying to discover who the murderous cylon is before they are all killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Loke
Canada
Richmond
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
BUT MY DREAMS THEY AREN'T AS EMPTY
mbmbmbmbmb

Did someone say... muuurrderrr?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Trigiani
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading over it now. Any plans on doing another game like this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mrs. Tigh murdered Commander Adama in the Admirals Quarters with a booze bottle.

Alas, if I guessed incorrectly, I'm not truly eliminated ... I just hang around permanently Stranded, "Starts On The Bench-ed", and no crisis or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Trigiani
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps alter how to deal with trauma tokens.

- All players start with 5 trauma tokens 1 being the disaster. That player is the murderer. They cannot get rid of that token. If that player is forced to discard all of their tokens they are eliminated from the game.

- Allies are resolved with a vote using trauma. The player that encounters plays 1 token and chooses 2 other players to play 1 token each. Then 2 random. The highest number is the type resolved. If the other disaster token is drawn then the ally is killed, lose 1 morale.

- Destination: Ionian Nebula but at distance 8 everyone shows their crossroads card and you must play 1 token on your own card and a maximum of 1 on as many other players as you choose. If the murderer only has 1 token at distance 8 they reveal their token and lose.

- The murderer wins if they are not discovered by the end of the game. They can win with the humans or cylons.

- When a player is executed they discard 1 trauma token then resolve their loyalty card(s) to show if they are human or cylon.

- Add an ability available for all players Movement: Choose another player. They must show you 1 of their trauma tokens, their choice. Then you draw 1 trauma token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Trigiani
United States
Blairstown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe link treachery with trauma as well. For each treachery card discarded the current player draws 1 trauma.

Also, when choosing players to add trauma for an ally you must pick the players with the highest number of trauma tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.