Subject: Gaming Groups in Fond du Lac, Oshkosh Wisconsin area? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete Martin
United States
Fond du Lac
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
My wife and I are looking for some gaming groups in the Fond du Lac, Oshkosh, Appleton areas of Wisconsin. Anyone know of any or can help us out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Chimera Hobbies in either Appleton (I think it's on main street) or Fond Du Lac (Division Street) and ask around there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw an answer to a similar question last year. There is a gaming group in the Oshkosh area with the following website:

http://www.polyhedralunderground.com/phpBB2/index.php

I know nothing else about it.

There also is a gaming convention in Oshkosh scheduled for October. For more info see:

http://www.oshcon.org/

Finally, I believe, but I'm not certain, there is a gaming organziation with UW-O.

Good Luck!

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Ruetten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was the one who wrote about our gaming group Polyhedral Underground.

Anyone is welcome to come hang with us at our forum and better yet to come play games with us!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Loper
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
If you're still looking for gaming groups in the Fox Valley area, you should come to OshCon this upcoming weekend. It's September 22-23, 2007 at the River Center on the UW-Oshkosh campus. Parking is free and there are more games being run this year than ever before! Hit the web site and check it out.

Adam Loper
OshCon - Tabletop Gaming Convention in Oshkosh, WI
www.oshcon.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.