Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Petersen,

I see in the De Vermiis mysteries package that it includes the 6-8 player map. Is that wishful thinking or included regardless of the kick starter end state? If that's going to be there regardless then that is indeed the biggest price saver bundle, and at a sufficient overall discount to get me to fork out now. If only it came with a T-shirt as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
It is simply because I think they have the faith that it will hit $900K. The last few days typically have a surge, and they're only about 50K to go.

Also, there will be an update soon about the EU shipping and VAT, which will hopefully boost numbers even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification. Also is it me or is the opener of the ways expansion not listed in the "everthing" bundle?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is listed near the beginning, strangely it is not next to where the other faction expansions are listed, but it's there.

It is also a typo to say that you get the High Priests expansion twice - you don't, only one copy of it! I hope they fixed that typo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't change pledge level descriptions that have backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
You can't change pledge level descriptions that have backers

hmm. well, they will probably do an update that says it is only one High Priest expansion. And then, that will make lots of people grumble. whistlemodest

I think I'm going to focus on the "unofficial" part of my "unofficially official" part of GEG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is unlocked now, but the weird thing is that it is not available as an add-on. I don't know if it was an oversight and if they will fix it, but the only way to get this map so far is pledging at the De Vermiis Mysteriis level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
that is odd. No doubt we will add a price soon. Though there is no reason to get it unless you also buy at least two expansion factions (unless you plan to use your own homebrew factions I guess or you just love maps).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.