United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't yet know all the details (but it will soon be up on the KS soon anyway), but have been given permission to at least say this:

There will FOR SURE be shipping from within the EU. I'm assuming this will help in some way about the VAT, but the details will have to wait until they officially update all this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristian van Loenen
Netherlands
Hilversum
flag msg tools
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EU Shipping = Vermiis Mysteriis Bundle (the new Everything bundle)!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Fink
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DANCE laughlaughlaughlaughkiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kaosmagix wrote:
EU Shipping = Vermiis Mysteriis Bundle (the new Everything bundle)!!
Ditto for me. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Carter
Ireland
flag msg tools
mb
huzzah - have just raised my pledge...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando theTech
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the in EU shipping I've boosted my pledge, and will end up at De Vermis Mysteris as soon as I've paid the CC down a bit

(so it won't bounce)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clemens kremer
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
I don't yet know all the details (but it will soon be up on the KS soon anyway), but have been given permission to at least say this:

There will FOR SURE be shipping from within the EU. I'm assuming this will help in some way about the VAT, but the details will have to wait until they officially update all this.
Is this still the case?

The latest update (148) indicates that the game will be directly mailed from the port! This would be particularly cruel import-duty-wise in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugblad wrote:
existoid wrote:

Is this still the case?

The latest update (148) indicates that the game will be directly mailed from the port! This would be particularly cruel import-duty-wise in the UK.

Once it has arrived within the EU and cleared customs it doesn't matter where it's mailed from within the EU as the duty/charges will have been paid by then. I would be surprised if the distribution company mails it directly from the port though, I would have thought they would take the container/s to a distribution centre first, and distribute from there but maybe they have on-port facilities?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls