Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for someone in Edmonton or in a town nearby to play this game with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Berard
United States
Auburn
ME
flag msg tools
Hit 'em high.
badge
Hit 'em low.
Microbadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: I play games while I drinkMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Renegade fan - Monty Quantum
Gah! I first read this and heard "Edmundston" in my head and not Edmonton...I was really excited for a second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And you made me excited thinking someone from Edmonton replied! The disappointment continues...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benson K
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
I think Mission: Fun and Games is trying to setup a Mage Wars night. My cousin and I play a bit, and were interested.

They're located in St. Albert, though, so it might be a bit of a drive depending on where you live.

Their email is info@boardgames.ca.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Armstrong
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in NW Edmonton so I am actually quite close. I run the Star Wars LCG league there. You guys up for a game sometime? Even if we don't have enough for a league, we can still pick a day to game.

Also, I know Thunderground in St. Albert is also interested in supporting league play and has a league kit already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benson K
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Yeah, I'd be up to play some games. Send me a PM and we can try to arrange some times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McEwen
msg tools
Hey man, I just moved to NW Edmonton and I am from the East Coast.. text 780-231-2881 I am SOOOO down for mage wars anytime! Would love to make some friends that play boardgames!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Williams
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
Hey, if you or anyone else is still looking for people to play mage wars with, PM me. Just got the game the other day, and am looking for people to play it with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Corey
Canada
edmonton
alberta
flag msg tools
anyone still interested in playing this? I just moved here and would love to get a game together. have all the expansions except domination and i am getting that soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls