3 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: KO all your S.H.I.E.L.D. Heroes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
I have a question about one card, I don't remember the name right now. It's one villain in the Enemies of Asgard group. Some "Destroyer". His fight effect is "KO all your S.H.I.E.L.D. Heroes". Does that mean ALL heroes or just the ones in my hand and/or discard pile? I once defeated him in a solo play and KOed every Shield card I had which made my deck ridiculously powerful. My next turn got me 25 attack (using Thor's rare card), so I think this is not what the designers intended, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only all your heroes in hand and discard pile but also the ones left in the game box. If you play at a hobby store, KO all heroes in every single copy of the game, and if the owner gets mad at you for opening games, tell them you are just following the rules!

Actually, as answered in:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/886636/destroyers-ability

Check the rulebook page 16:

"Your Heroes" & "Heroes You Have"
These phrases include both the cards in your hand and cards you have played this turn. The Heroes in your deck and discard pile don't count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right, it's Destroyer. His effect only KO's the Shield heroes "you have" which is what is in your hand and what you have played this turn. It doesn't KO any in your deck or discard. There is a clarification of the different statuses of "you have" and "you own" and such in the rule book toward the back. Hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls