Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
Hello,
Out of curiosity, I'd like to know where you guys normally place the Special Condition/Event (in particular) cards after you play them--

1. Set them aside and reshuffle when the deck is depleted, or
2. they go to the bottom of deck, i.e get recycled thru

Personally, for simplicity sake, I use the latter during the campaign/Situation but reshuffle them when I begin a new one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Germany
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I reshuffle the event cards since there are only a few available....the special condition cards I do not reshuffle between missions...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hal Martin
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Love my Oilers!
badge
I miss my boy :(
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the randomness in this game. With that, I feel just cycling thru the small deck avoids that, as-well- you know whats in there-whats come up-and whats left. So I reshuffle everytime. Should the same come up back to back, I just assume a force has streamlined itself there.

Keeps it random.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I place them face up on the bottom of the deck so that I know to shuffle at the end. Shuffling cards is a requirement in this house!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil DeKoning
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I roll the die at the end of the day. If the number is equal or less then the number of discarded cards, I reshuffle.

Example: I fly two missions in a day. That's a total of four cards, so a die roll of four or less and I reshuffle the event deck. If not, then I check the next day, and so on.

Obviously, if the deck is completely empty, I reshuffle then, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.