Popular Tags: [View All]
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AoS Team is pleased to announce that Alban Viard will be releasing :

1) A brand new Age of Steam box #3 (0). With this box AoS Team has designed 6 new expansions for Age of Steam:

(a) The first pair of expansions takes place in the Alps. For the first time, players will use the box to simulate the mountains. This expansion features stickers to make tunnels and to pass throughout the box. Both maps make use of this very innovative concept.

A quick sketch of the Alps version ONE

(b) The second pair of expansions takes place over a giant map (90cm × 42cm) to make the Mediterranean map and a world map. The first one has many boat links and very few hexes; the second one adds the flight connection between giant capitals of the world.

two early designs from last month

(c) The third one is called Railroad Switches (again never seen in the Age of Steam world). This expansion introduces two new maps with special rules for rotating complex hexes, and a special station master action!!!

The Mine train for 3/4 players

An extended version with the Station Master action

The price is (INCLUDING SHIPPING ALL OVER THE WORLD):
(0)+(a) = 40€
(0)+(a)+(b) = 60€
(0)+(a)+(b)+(c) =70€

Payment via PayPal (to alban.viard@yahoo.fr) or bank transfer (please ask for details).

I can only make 150 sets since I only have 150 blank boxes produced by Ludofact.

The sets will be listed on the BGG market when the new entries will be approved

Because I am not sure I will make it to the fair this year, I have specially offered to cover the shipping fees (or part of them), as you see above
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark G.
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 1817 fanMicrobadge: 1822: The Railways of Great Britain fan!Microbadge: Parent of One BoyMicrobadge: 18xx fanMicrobadge: Australian Shepherd lover
Money sent! :D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
MidLifeDelta wrote:
Money sent!
Ditto meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Greer
South Carolina
msg tools
designer
OK, folks, he's down to 147 copies. Get on this now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Hays
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Count me in! 70 euros are flying via the internets to Alban Viard. These look awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just sent €70 for Age of Steam Expansions (no Town Center).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
anthony procacci
United States
salamanca
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
count me in.. money sent..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Frank
Germany
Gundelfingen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alban,

I sent you an email asking about the details for bank transfer. I did not get a response so far. Did you get my email?

Thanks,
Christian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
nabla wrote:
special rules for rotating complex hexes, and a special station master action!!!
Dang, that's clever. Why has no one done that before?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There will be some delay in my replies so do not worry if it takes 2-3 days to confirm your orders

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
The money is on the way for all Age of Steam expansions (will get the Town Center expansions through the Indigogo support)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Wadsworth
United Kingdom
Bolton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Payment sent. New AoS maps excite me greatly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb
I added some preliminary information to my spreadsheet of AoS expansions. Any word on how many players are recommended for each map?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK4vAoucRR2cHp...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Malachi wrote:
I added some preliminary information to my spreadsheet of AoS expansions. Any word on how many players are recommended for each map?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArK4vAoucRR2cHp...
Neat!

@Alban: How about adding the Expansions to the BGG database? Or give one of us some infos so the can do the job (and earn some gg)...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
How about adding the Expansions to the BGG database? Or give one of us some infos so the can do the job (and earn some gg)...

I thought some one did it
I have just submitted them to the admins
Thanks for the support

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to vacations of the printer, the maps will be shipped at the end of August. Sorry for the delay -;(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Alban,

would like to ask if we get some new infos about the status of the print run. Can we expect, that the maps will be shipped soon?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
all the maps will be sent on Monday
I am very sorry for the long delay for this year. It is my biggest pack and the printer made a big error on the A3 sheets...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That are great news, Alban!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
No problem at all - this year I'll get them even before Essen meeple

Thanks for keeping us up to date!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls