Popular Tags: [View All]
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Guard vs Clones

For Scenario 2
If any number of clones share a tile with a stunned guard, removed the guard

If guard out number clones on a tile, remove the clone.

When does we compare this Guard vs clone trigger requirement ? When is it trigger?

Player A is on the same tile with Guard 1 and Clone 1 and on his turn he decide to attack the guard result in stunting the Guard 1. Do the above Guard vs Clone come into play and we removed the Guard 1 ?

On enemy actviation , Guard 1 had no valid target , so Guard 1 move to a tile contain Guard 2 and Clone 1, do we removed the Clone 1 straight away , then after that Guard 2 move ?

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lindgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Guard vs Clones
I'm sorry, but I don't really understand the question

Edit: Posted a response to the now included question further down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Re: Guard vs Clones
shit where my question !. Ok i edit again. damn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
anyone helping ? where is the game designer !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Lindgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmb
scream81 wrote:
Guard vs Clones

For Scenario 2
If any number of clones share a tile with a stunned guard, removed the guard

If guard out number clones on a tile, remove the clone.

When does we compare this Guard vs clone trigger requirement ? When is it trigger?

Player A is on the same tile with Guard 1 and Clone 1 and on his turn he decide to attack the guard result in stunting the Guard 1. Do the above Guard vs Clone come into play and we removed the Guard 1 ?

On enemy actviation , Guard 1 had no valid target , so Guard 1 move to a tile contain Guard 2 and Clone 1, do we removed the Clone 1 straight away , then after that Guard 2 move ?

thanks.

I believe the trigger is instant, so when knocking out a guard on the same tile as a clone, it instantly consumes the guard and from that moment onward they take the opposing factions fear/threat-level into consideration when selecting target during their activation.

A guard with no valid target would not move onto the tile with the other guard and the clone, unless it was on it's way to a valid target (the clones are not considered valid targets until after guard vs. aliens has been put into play).

But yes, if guard 1 steps onto the tile with guard 2 and clone 1, they instantly kill clone 1 and when guard 2 activates, it takes all other clones on the board into consideration when selecting it's primary target.

That's how I think it is at least
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
thanks PaEv DaLi !!

u been a great help for me !!!! laugh

Thumb up