For the People» Forums » Rules

Subject: Palying card during battle rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Franco Merci
Italy
flag msg tools
Good afternoon.

I have a doubt on how many cards I can play before a battle.
If I have more than one card that could be palyed before a battle (for example "Detached cavalry" and "Franz Sigel")can I play booth cards or I can only play one of them?

Grazie
Franco

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cangrande wrote:
Good afternoon.

I have a doubt on how many cards I can play before a battle.
If I have more than one card that could be palyed before a battle (for example "Detached cavalry" and "Franz Sigel")can I play booth cards or I can only play one of them?

Grazie
Franco
No limit...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.
mbmbmbmbmb
But if I'm not mistaken, playing multiple battle cards could give the opponent a dangerous streak of unanswered card plays at the end of the turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
But if I'm not mistaken, playing multiple battle cards could give the opponent a dangerous streak of unanswered card plays at the end of the turn.
Yes, it certainly seems that this could be a double-edged sword. Not being able to interrupt the flow of your opponent's card plays could severely eliminate any advantage earned by playing that card. Sometimes a 1 Op card is all you need to throw a wrench into his plans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pepe lepew
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
Good point indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls