Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in at a $80 pledge right now, but am considering bumping it up to include more stuff (possibly the 5 deluxe box deal) but I have a question first.

What I'm trying to find out is if it's worth it to get extra copies of the KS exclusive cards. Are these cards going to be good enough to want to include multiple copies of a single card in my deck? Or are they just "interesting" cards, but not necessarily "powerful"?

I know that you can only put one of a copy of an Elite into play, but are some of these Elites so good that I want to increase my chances of drawing them? Also, are there any KS Exclusive cards that are "silver" so that I could put up to three into play (meaning I would certainly want three copies of them)?

I guess I'll just stay at my $80 if I can't find the answers to these questions, since I don't want to dump the money blindly, so any answers are appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen OConnor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Glass Bead Board Games
badge
Read my blog
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that the campaign finished.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it has, but when the pledge manager comes out they have stated that they intend to allow people to up their individual pledges for more product if they desire. The same thing has been done in other KS campaigns, such as Myth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Istomin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Yes it will be possible to add something after. Soon we will make Pay pal option for addons or game itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fantasyworld wrote:
Yes it will be possible to add something after. Soon we will make Pay pal option for addons or game itself.

Thank you for the response, but can you answer my questions regarding the KS exclusive cards? That's what will be the determining factor as to whether or not I spend more money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis andreychikov
msg tools
All KS exclusive will be available. We received a lot of messages from people who missed the campaign, so we decided to make a pay pal option until September 1st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mickaƫl Garcin
France
Saint Ouen
Seine Saint Denis
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same question for me, do they come in enough copies for your deck ?
How much do you need to be flexible in term of deckbuilding (can you add multiple copies of a card in a deck ?, does the game comes with thoses copies or not ?, etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
denis andreychikov
msg tools
2 copies is more then enough for 1 player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.