Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustav Ã…kerfelt
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, am I misreading something now, or have the rules for the political track changed from the original game?

Before you just moved 1 space to the left after every mission, and now the targets you bypassed is the number of spaces moved?

Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Milbourn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Paladin_fin wrote:
So, am I misreading something now, or have the rules for the political track changed from the original game?

Before you just moved 1 space to the left after every mission, and now the targets you bypassed is the number of spaces moved?

Anyone?
You've probably gotten an answer to this already but . . .

after every mission you still move the Political track marker 1 space to the left.

The missions (Target cards) you by-pass go into a discard pile that you reshuffle and use once you get through your initial Target deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Milbourn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Paladin_fin wrote:

Anyone?
You've probably gotten an answer to this already but . . .

after every mission you still move the Political track marker 1 space to the left.

The missions (Target cards) you by-pass go into a discard pile that you reshuffle and use once you get through your initial Target deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustav Ã…kerfelt
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So no change then. Thx.

Thumb up