Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Das Motorsportspiel» Forums » General

Subject: Track pack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
Does anyone know where I can get all the fanmade (and perhaps the original expansion) tracks in one .zip file?

I'm a bit of a completist so I'd like to get them all.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive got the three official tracks and a collection of DTM cars from 2005 for sale.
Sent me a pm if interested.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't think anybody have made a single zip-file with all the tracks. But most of the tracks should be available In the files section here on BGG, or in the files section on the Yahoo-group (link is also somewhere here on BGG).
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Include the original size jpegs of other tracks in the photos section here, and you'll have over 30!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Would I need anything other than this to try the game:

- Understanding of the rules
- Printed fan made map
- 1:87 scale cars
- 1d3 and 2d6
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
I'd recommend having some markers for flags and a DGT Cube (or at the very least a timer).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jugular wrote:
I'd recommend having some markers for flags and a DGT Cube (or at the very least a timer).
I thought one of the major advantages of DMSS gameplay over Formula D is that it moves fast without the need for timers to push people along?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
NuMystic wrote:
Jugular wrote:
I'd recommend having some markers for flags and a DGT Cube (or at the very least a timer).
I thought one of the major advantages of DMSS gameplay over Formula D is that it moves fast without the need for timers to push people along?
It sounds like you've been misinformed. In my opinion and many others, DMSS is great because it actually feels like a race since you play to a timer with rules to determine what happens when you overrun. Formula D is a very poor racing game imo though so perhaps that colours my view.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jugular wrote:
NuMystic wrote:
Jugular wrote:
I'd recommend having some markers for flags and a DGT Cube (or at the very least a timer).
I thought one of the major advantages of DMSS gameplay over Formula D is that it moves fast without the need for timers to push people along?
It sounds like you've been misinformed. In my opinion and many others, DMSS is great because it actually feels like a race since you play to a timer with rules to determine what happens when you overrun. Formula D is a very poor racing game imo though so perhaps that colours my view.
Thanks for the additional insight George. So does the commercially produced game come with a timer then or is it just recommended in the rules that you use one?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Leach
United Kingdom
Godalming
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
I believe it suggests a timer in the rules.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls