Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing a solo game and had a couple of questions come up from Mephisto's tactics:

1.) For Devilish Torment, do wounds count? The text says "Each other player puts all 0 [cost] cards from their discard pile on top of the deck in any order." Wounds count as 0 cost for drawing on effects like Spidey, but since this card uses the symbol do they still count?

2.) With Pain Begets Pain, "Choose any number of Wounds from your hand and discard pile. The player to your right gains them." Does this mean that in a solo game, you could take all of your Wounds from your hand and discard and place them on top of your deck (since Mephistos universal is to place all gained wounds on top of your deck)? I played like this and used the next turn to KO all my wounds through healing.

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Olivier
Canada
Abbotsford
bc
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. I believe it says in the DC rules that if a card does not have a printed cost, than treat it as having a "0"

2. no idea. maybe you discard them and you are the player to your right (circle?) and you redraw them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jesse is correct for number one.

for number two, I would definitely play it as you put them on top of your own deck, not ko them. That's too helpful

Cheers,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Turner
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. That's what I was thinking. Just good to double check that my logic wasn't off too far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Brault
Canada
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Jacovis wrote:
for number two, I would definitely play it as you put them on top of your own deck, not ko them.

I believe he meant put all wounds on his deck because of Mephisto, then next turn, with a hand full of wounds, do nothing and KO them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kafaldsbylur wrote:
Jacovis wrote:
for number two, I would definitely play it as you put them on top of your own deck, not ko them.

I believe he meant put all wounds on his deck because of Mephisto, then next turn, with a hand full of wounds, do nothing and KO them

I was agreeing with him, as the implied alternative was really only to KO them right then or something else along those lines.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.