United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I just sent out the below noted update on kickstarter:

There were a few cards that came with Warparty that were not printed properly. We have the new replacement cards available now. Since there has been some time since the Warparty release and mailing address may have changed please contact Jim at lock'n load publishing: jimc@lnlpublishing.com and he will send you the four replacement cards.

The bonus scenario "Fall of the Lost Keep" that came with Warparty was missing the diagram for the initial scenario set up. It is available here for download: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92283/fall-of-the-lost-kee...

I recently uploaded a Warparty strategy video for those that might be interested: http://boardgamegeek.com/video/30752/warparty/how-to-beat-th...

Thank you all again for your support of Warparty! We hope you are enjoying your game. Please consider giving us a rating on our BGG page.

Best Regards - Larry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the retail box - are the misprints in these boxes too or just KS sets? If so can we also get replacements from the same method?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MillertimeRC wrote:
I just ordered the retail box - are the misprints in these boxes too or just KS sets? If so can we also get replacements from the same method?

Yes, the replacement cards are available via the same method. Just email Jim at jimc@lnlpublishing.com

There are a total of 4 misprinted cards out of hundreds (2 of the 4 are duplicate cards - by design). The misprinted cards have very little overall affect on the game, but Jim will send you the new cards once you email him with your address.

Thank you very much for ordering Warparty and please don't hesitate to ask any questions here on these forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zachary
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Larry,

So, if we have a copy of WPY, we simply email Jim and give him our address for these cards.

Correct?

PS. If this is true, I am blown away by your fidelity to get a quality product to your fans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Bogucki
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sharpe1813 wrote:
Hi Larry,

So, if we have a copy of WPY, we simply email Jim and give him our address for these cards.

Correct?

Yes, that is all you need to do. I'm still bummed you aren't coming to WBC. Greg is going to need a partner!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zachary
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Larry. I really wanted to go but can't pass up a trip with my 89 year old pops to the Canadian Rockies.

(I know, I know, misplaced priorities.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email request over the weekend and the replacements are on the way to me now.. should be here Thursday. Thanks for the great support LnL!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.