Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Barber
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone!
I am a resident of Richmond, VA and have been looking for some new people to play Wargames with. My collection includes: Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939, Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42, Maria, and Twilight Struggle. I don't have too much experience but I do know those games very well. I'm looking for some people to have beer and pretzel wargaming sessions with (maybe broken up with some filler games). Anybody interested give me a shout!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Johnston
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Newport News now and love some war games. Haven't played any in over a year. There is a game day at least once a month in Williamsburg. If you can make that, I may be able to dig out Combat Commander or something like that. (Check out my collection, but I'm currently living out of and around boxes)

http://www.meetup.com/Williamsburg-Board-Gamers/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barber
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I will check that out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tual
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just moved back to the Richmond area this past summer and looking for fellow wargamers too. The caveat is I'm a teacher, so won't have any free time until June. Matt, I have Red Winter, Maria and Twilight Struggle. Derek, looks like we have several games in common as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tual
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Great! I look forward to it!

Thumb up