Habitat #1
Player A Size 3 Dog Face (Herb)
Player B Size 3 Two Tusker (Carn)

Habitat #2
Player B Size 3 Two Tusker (Herb)
Player C Size 2 Dino-Croc (Carn)

Player A resizes to 4.
Player B follows suit during A's turn.
Is Player C's Dino Croc culled because it is now too small to eat Player B's Two Tusker?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a good question, and I can't answer it, other than to say that the spirit of rule 8.0b implies that predators always get a free resize when their prey changes size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say that the Dino Croc (player C) can change it's size because it's pray changed size.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
leviatas wrote:
I would say that the Dino Croc (player C) can change it's size because it's pray changed size.

So in a way as the prey you can kind of screw over the predator player in the biome by changing sizes, thus making them change size to survive, and maybe make them "outgrow" one of thier DNA cards they have in their placedholder stack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
patton55 wrote:
leviatas wrote:

So in a way as the prey you can kind of screw over the predator player in the biome by changing sizes, thus making them change size to survive, and maybe make them "outgrow" one of thier DNA cards they have in their placedholder stack.

Yes you can.

The question I had was a bit more indirect.

Player A changes size and player B follows during A's turn. Does B's change then allow C to change (who is not affected directly by A's change). My head hurts just typing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.