Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam London
United States
San Luis Obispo
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious. I just want more of everything already. And maybe some direct conflict.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was mentioned on one of the podcasts recently, by Andrew himself, that he is in the very early stages of development on the second expansion. Unfortunately, I can't remember which podcast it was (maybe the recent On Board Games Kickstarter episode, but I'm not feeling that's right for some reason).

Anyway, He said he is working on it but it sounded like it is a ways off yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Jesurun
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sam,

I talked to Stephen Buonocore, president of Stronghold Games, at Origins and he said that he wants to do another expansion. Andrew Parks, the designer, has been busy recently, especially with Canterbury, and so Stephen thinks a expansion is unlikely to come out this year, but hopefully next year.

The only other thing I know about the second expansion is that the Advancement cards will be a key feature. Currently "Capital City" is the only advancement card in the game. Expect to see more.

I originally heard that they would do another expansion on an episode of Ludology a month or two ago. Is that what you are thinking about E Thomas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
Somerset
NJ
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sam,

Yes, Tim and I spoke (hi, Tim! ), and yes, the only reason we have not seen another expansion slated for 2013 is that Andrew is quite the busy man with the running (and success!) of his KS for Canterbury.

I fully expect that we will have another expansion in 2014! Stay tuned!!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horatio252 wrote:

I originally heard that they would do another expansion on an episode of Ludology a month or two ago. Is that what you are thinking about E Thomas?

Ah yes, that was the episode! Thanks for clearing that up, Tim.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.