Small World» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom Lost Tribes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Armindo Monteiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are my custom Lost Tribes. I'm posting because I'd like to have some opinions. I'm also open to suggestions and any help with wording and balancing.

My Lost Tribes are intended to be like a bonus race that unlocks when a certain condition is met. They are not available in early play.

LOST TRIBES 14 tokens/19 total
(This race only becomes available when all Lost Tribes disappear from the map)

Receive 1 bonus point for each region with a Lost Tribe symbol you occupy at the end of your turn. You can never occupy a region with more than 1 token, remove all extra tokens from the map. Your Lost Tribes are always considered an In-decline race, except for conquest purposes. Racial and special powers that affect active races don't affect your Lost tribes. At the beginning of your next turn, before your attacks, remove all Lost Tribe tokens from the map. Those tokens are lost. When you go in-decline, leave 1 token per region.

My intention is to make the race feel like they return to claim what's theirs. They come in large numbers and are hard to kill, but have very short lifespans.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.