Kevan Lannister
3. Which is the best 3 strength card?
Ser Loras Tyrell
Ser Gregor Clegane
Robb Stark
Aero Hotah
Renly Baratheon
Victarion Greyjoy
4. Which is the best High strength card?

(balon in this category, also Crows Eye and Eddard are excluded as they are obviously less strong than Viper regarding swords and Forts)
Balon Greyjoy
Tywin Lannister
Stannis Baratheon
The Red Viper
Mace Tyrell
      80 answers
Poll created by Nakraal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Christodoulou
Greece
flag msg tools
by this time i am worried that kevan and has more votes than tyrion and that aeron is 1st in 0 str cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its very circumstantial, it quite depends if you have another battle to fight and what cards your opponent has. Fun to see what the favourites are though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias R
Sweden
Stockholm
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
As with Roose Bolton in the previous poll, I find it weird that Arianne Martell gets any votes. Her ability only triggers when you lose the battle. Losing battles is generally not a good thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Christodoulou
Greece
flag msg tools
All cards are circumstancial, but many of them are useful in so many circumstances that it seizes t be so.

Regarding Loras, Tyrell has all around him houses with counter to his best card. Lanni has tyrion, bara has patchface and martell has arriane.

Imho best 3 is Gregor. Always to be feared and in ur mind. It almost makes it disastrous to lose a big battle vs lanni.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mr18196 wrote:
I find it weird that Arianne Martell gets any votes. Her ability only triggers when you lose the battle. Losing battles is generally not a good thing.

If you know you have no chance to win the battle, you may as well play Arianne I suppose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruck Ness
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mr18196 wrote:
As with Roose Bolton in the previous poll, I find it weird that Arianne Martell gets any votes. Her ability only triggers when you lose the battle. Losing battles is generally not a good thing.

Which is why Arianne Martell is such a good card ... you WILL lose battles so blocking another house from taking ownership of a vital territory is huge (especially if you're higher on the Iron Throne track and can regain it before they can move in to it).

I prefer other Strength 1 House Cards but this one is a very good card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.