Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Watkins
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
First off great game Eagle!!

I've read all the stuff on redirecting and use the following house rule to keep it simple. We haven't seen any reason why this should break the game in any way and it easily covers all the redirecting needs.

During the track build action any track tiles that are part of an incomplete link may be removed prior to playing your new tiles. Any tiles removed must come off the non-connected end.

With this implimention you just need to change the rulebook to state:

"Once tracks are placed in completed links, they may not be removed by the players."

As for the ML cards we play that a green dot card isn't scored by a player unless it's their action - even though not selected it still isn't scored until actions. I even think I read in one of the numerous posts that they were meant to be played this way??

Therefore when an ML card comes up that is already completed by a player, he or she doesnt get to score it until they get their first action (although they need not spend an action to select it).

Thus if two players both have it completed the player with the first action would get the points. This means whoever wants it more is gonna have to bid for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.