Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
As Above, So Below
badge
My books are forgeries. Nobody wrote them. - Philip K. Dick
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife (Gabrielle) and I have played Ingenious together several times and I have played a couple of times with my son, but this was our first three player game. We played with April, who was new to the game.

The game started with a sea of blue taking over one cormer of the board. Green got surrounded pretty quickly. Since I was ahead in green, that suited me just fine. I managed to get ahead in yellow too and sealed that color off pretty well. Meanwhile April scored a couple of ingeniouses. Obviously she had caught on.

I needed purple but my only purple had a green on the other end. Should I risk playing it? I decided since it would be on the edge behind a red, I could seal it off the next turn. Well, of course my wife blew it wide open with a double green and everyone scored well in green.

My last turn I scored two ingeniouses and finished off scoring 4 in orange, allowing me to win with a score of 11. April could have sealed me off from scoring any orange, but instead went for maximum points. April and Gabrielle ended up tied in second place with 9.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.